Air Mobility Command/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Air Mobility Command, or pages that link to Air Mobility Command or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Air Mobility Command. Needs checking by a human.
- Air Force One : The air traffic control callsign indicating an aircraft carrying the United States President.
- Air Force Special Operations Command : The Air Component of United States Special Operations Command; lineage includes Air Commando units in the Vietnam War
- Eighteenth Air Force : The intermediate United States Air Force command that is responsible for air refueling and transport aircraft for the operations of United States Transportation Command
- North Dakota : One of the 50 states of the United States (statehood 1889, 39th state) located on the Great Plains in north central U.S.; est. population (2008) 641,000.
- Tactical Air Command : In the United States Air Force, the predecessor to the U.S. Air Combat Command, preparing on tactical combat aircraft and aircraft that directly supported them
- United States Air Force : One of the uniformed services of the United States, with principal responsibility for land-based long-range and high-performance aircraft, as well as land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles
- United States Strategic Command : The U.S. unified headquarters for the missions of worldwide nuclear and conventional precision strike; command, control, communications, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance in support of strategic operations; global network operations of the Global Information Grid, information operations, ballistic missile defense, and reduction of Weapons of Mass Destruction threats