Ahmed Chalabi/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Ahmed Chalabi, or pages that link to Ahmed Chalabi or to this page or whose text .
- De-Ba'athification : Policies and procedures to extirpate influences of the Ba'ath Party ideology, and officials of it, from Iraq after the Iraq War
- Petra Bank : Add brief definition or description
- Iraqi National Congress : An Iraqi political party, originally in exile, headed by Ahmed Chalabi; does not have any current seats in the National Assembly
- Iraqi Governing Council : Advisory body created in 2003 by the Coalition Provisional Authority
- L. Paul Bremer : Retired American Foreign Service Officer and counterterrorism specialist who was Presidential Envoy to Iraq in 2003-2004, running the Coalition Provisional Authority
- Douglas Feith : An American strategic analyst, associated with neoconservatism, who held posts including Under Secretary of Defense for Policy in 2001-2005, when he advised Donald Rumsfeld on the Iraq War; fellow of the Hudson Institute
- Tommy Franks : Head of United States Central Command during the start of the Afghanistan War (2001-) and Iraq War; retired as a general
- Iran : Country in the Middle East.
- Iraqi Kurdistan : Add brief definition or description
- Danielle Pletka : Vice President, Foreign and Defense Policy Studies, of the American Enterprise Institute, and an advocate of a forward-deployed and interventionist US position; member, Committee on the Present Danger
- George Tenet : Director of Central Intelligence from July 1997 to July 2004, heading the United States intelligence community and the Central Intelligence Agency
- Paul Wolfowitz : An American political scientist and policy-level foreign affairs official, of a neoconservative ideology; resident American Enterprise Institute and on International Security Advisory Board; Deputy Secretary of Defense in the George W. Bush Administration; advisor, Project for the New American Century