Ahmed Agiza/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ahmed Agiza, or pages that link to Ahmed Agiza or to this page or whose text .
- Extraordinary rendition, Egypt : Add brief definition or description
- Extraordinary rendition, Sweden : Add brief definition or description
- Extraordinary rendition, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : Policy, legal interpretation and examples, under the George W. Bush Administration, of extraordinary rendition, U.S., primarily related to the Administration's war on terror -->
- Mohamed et al. v. Jeppesen Dataplan, Inc. : A civil lawsuit, filed against a Central Intelligence Agency contractor that supported the logistics of extraordinary rendition, which has been dismissed when the government invoked the state secrets privilege; appellate review was requested in late 2008
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- Convention against Torture : An international treaty, created in 1984 and at least partially agreed-to by 146 countries, to deny the legality of torture and take steps to abolish its use
- Egyptian Islamic Jihad : A jihadist organization formed in the 1970s, dormant by the 1990s, with the more extreme members probably in al-Qaeda along with the leader of the time, Ayman al-Zawahiri
- State secrets privilege : A legal doctrine, explicit in the U.S. but with comparable rules in other countries, which allows the suppression of evidence, or the blocking of a trial, if that would unavoidably cause the disclosure of information deemed critical to national security
- Ayman al-Zawahiri : Generally considered the #2 leader of al-Qaeda, an Egyptian physician who was mentored, in a faction of the Muslim Brotherhood, by Sayyid Qutb }