Afghan Arab/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Afghan Arab, or pages that link to Afghan Arab or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Afghan Arab. Needs checking by a human.
- Abdullah Azzam : A Salafist legal scholar and jihadist, who formed the Services Office supporting the Afghanistan War (1978-92) with Osama bin Laden, one of the organizations that formed al-Qaeda
- Afghanistan War (1978-92) : A civil war in Afghanistan that matched the Soviet Union and its Afghan allies against a coalition of anti-Communist groups called the mujahideen, supported from the outside by the United States, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia.
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- Osama bin Laden : Radical jihadist who, with Ayman al-Zawahiri, founded a group known as al-Qaeda, which is credited with a series of terrorist attacks.
- Services Office : An Arab organization, principally based in Pakistan with a U.S. branch called al-Khifa, which supported Afghans against the Soviets in the Afghanistan War (1978-92), but also was an ancestor of radical jihadist movements