Administrative Review Board/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Administrative Review Board, or pages that link to Administrative Review Board or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Administrative Review Board. Needs checking by a human.
- Administrative law : The practice of creating and interpreting regulations, often defined to meet a public policy objective, the authority for which was delegated by a legislature to an executive; they are not formal courts but decisions sometimes may be appealed to the judiciary
- Ahcene Zemiri : An Algerian citizen held in extrajudicial detention at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp
- Algerian Six : The "Algerian Six" were six Bosnian citizens, originally from Algeria, who were sent to the Guantanamo Bay detention camp
- Bisher Amin Khalil al-Rawi : An Iraqi citizen, released in 2007, who was held in the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, but was believed to have had some relationships with the British Security Service before being detained; the detention may be related to his breaking off the relationship; he is a plaintiff in Mohamed et al. v. Jeppesen Dataplan, Inc. as well as British lawsuits
- Guantanamo captives' documents : Descriptions of documents published about the individual Guantanamo captives.
- Guantanamo captives' uniforms : Add brief definition or description
- Huzaifa Parhat : Add brief definition or description
- Sami Mohy El Din Muhammed Al Hajj : A Sudanese journalist for the Al Jazeera news agency, held at Guantanamo Bay detention camp for suspicion of acting as a terrorist courier; released in 2008