- AGM-88 HARM : A specialized anti-radiation missile used by U.S., Italian, and German aircraft to attack air defense radar
- Electronic warfare : A subset of information operations that deals with the use of electromagnetic or kinetic means to degrade an enemy's military electronics systems, to be able to operate one's own electronics in the face of enemy attacks, and to evade those attacks through protection or deception
- Suppression of enemy air defense : Military actions taken to reduce the effectiveness, or destroy, the radars, radio and other communications links, surface-to-air missiles, anti-aircraft artillery, fighter aircraft and their airbases and command posts of air defense systems
- E-8 Joint STARS : A radar aircraft optimized for surveillance of a large land or sea area, returning both tracks and identification of moving vehicles, or radar imaging of the surface.
- EA-6B Prowler : This is the main tactical electronic warfare aircraft of the U.S. military, highly effective although reaching the end of its service life through airframe exhaustion
- Joint Tactical Information Distribution System : The primary communications system used for sharing tactical information internally, and among NATO, Australia, and other U.S. allies
- RC-135 RIVET JOINT : A United States Air Force long-range aircraft for collecting communications intelligence