Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/ARC-187. Needs checking by a human.
- AC-130 : Heavily armed transport aircraft, based on the C-130 Hercules, used to provide air support to special operations forces.
- AN- : U.S. military nomenclature for electronic equipment, following the Joint Electronics Type Designation System
- HAVE QUICK II : A family of military UHF jam-resistant radios, intended for air-to-air and air-to-ground use
- MC-130 COMBAT TALON : Special operations transport aircraft primarily intended to support ground forces in denied areas, by airdrop or assault landing; secondary capability of helicopter refueling and navigational assistance.
- MH-53 Pave Low : United States Air Force special operations helicopter that can fly at night, at extremely low altiude, and in most weather. Its main missions are delivering and retrieving special operations personnel; replaced by the CV-22