- B-2 Spirit : Add brief definition or description
- Stealth : The popular term for a collection of techniques that make a military vehicle (air, space, land, sea, or undersea) hard to detect and harder to direct weapons against
- Low probability of intercept : A set of techniques to minimize the probability of hostile interception of a radio or radar signal
- AN/APG-70 : An evolutionary branch, which added ground mapping as well as air-to-air tracking & fire control, of the AN/APG-63 radar of the F-15 Eagle air superiority fighter. It was introduced for the F-15E Strike Eagle fighter-bomber variant, and its function will reconverge into the AN/APG-63 series as V(4).
- AN/APG-63 (V)4 : A radar system for F-15 Eagle and, in its fourth version, F-15E Strike Eagle fighters
- Active electronically scanned array : A class of advanced phased-array radars, in which every element of the antenna can be a transmitter or receiver, and frequently switches among modes
- Passive electronically scanned array : Add brief definition or description