- Electronic warfare : A subset of information operations that deals with the use of electromagnetic or kinetic means to degrade an enemy's military electronics systems, to be able to operate one's own electronics in the face of enemy attacks, and to evade those attacks through protection or deception
- Radar warning receiver : allows detection of a radar that potentially might be able to sense the platform carrying the receiver, but does not give detailed characterization of the radar signal, as needed for electronic intelligence.
- A-10 Thunderbolt II : A heavily armed close air support and ground attack aircraft, which can loiter over a battlefield and then hit targets with great accuracy, while retaining high survivability against ground fire.
- MC-130 COMBAT TALON : Special operations transport aircraft primarily intended to support ground forces in denied areas, by airdrop or assault landing; secondary capability of helicopter refueling and navigational assistance.
- MH-53 PAVE LOW : A U.S. Air Force Special Operations Command long-range heavy helicopter, with all-weather and night capability, used for combat search and rescue, guiding other helicopters without equivalent night and navigation equipment, and infiltrating, exfiltrating, and supplying special operations personnel
- F-16 Fighting Falcon : A relatively lightweight land-based multirole fighter, developed by the United States Air Force; co-produced with Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal; operated by many nations and to be replaced by the F-35A Lightning II. The F-16CJ model is optimized for SEAD.
- C-130 Hercules : An extremely successful (in production for over 50 years) medium-range military transport aircraft with an extremely wide range of variants, including tanker, special operations and C3I-ISR, and ski-equipped LC-130.
- AN/ALE-37 : An electronic warfare expendables dispenser, optimized for dispensing of large volumes of chaff over an area being attacked or overflown, in support of an overall mission rather than the more usual protection of a single aircraft
- AN/ALE-47 : An intelligent countermeasures dispenser for military aircraft, which can receive commands directly from warning receivers, and dispense expendable radar and infrared decoys, as well as manage a retrievable decoy towed via an fiber optic cable
- AN/ALQ-131 : A pod-mounted intelligent radar jammer of 1990 vintage, with capabilities against both continuous wave and pulse radar in different frequency bands