Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/ALQ-184. Needs checking by a human.
- A-10 Thunderbolt II : A heavily armed close air support and ground attack aircraft, which can loiter over a battlefield and then hit targets with great accuracy, while retaining high survivability against ground fire.
- ALE-50 : An expendable, actively transmitting radar decoy pod that is towed behind the aircraft it protects
- ALM-233 : A maintenance and programming system used, on the ground, to support the AN/ALQ-184 jammer pod
- : An radar jamming pod, to be replaced by the AN/ALQ-184 as part of the electronic warfare suite on tactical aircraft
- ALQ-213 : A Danish Air Force-designed electronics countermeasures suite controller used on aircraft of many countries
- Electronic warfare : A subset of information operations that deals with the use of electromagnetic or kinetic means to degrade an enemy's military electronics systems, to be able to operate one's own electronics in the face of enemy attacks, and to evade those attacks through protection or deception
- F-16 Fighting Falcon : A relatively lightweight land-based multirole fighter, developed by the United States Air Force; co-produced with Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal; operated by many nations and to be replaced by the F-35A Lightning II. The F-16CJ model is optimized for SEAD.