< ALE-55Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Electronic warfare : A subset of information operations that deals with the use of electromagnetic or kinetic means to degrade an enemy's military electronics systems, to be able to operate one's own electronics in the face of enemy attacks, and to evade those attacks through protection or deception
- ALE-47 : An intelligent countermeasures dispenser for military aircraft, which can receive commands directly from warning receivers, and dispense expendable radar and infrared decoys, as well as manage a retrievable decoy towed via an fiber optic cable
- B-1 Lancer : A supersonic-capable heavy bomber operated by the U.S. Air Force with intercontinental range through air refueling, not used for nuclear weapons
- C-130 Hercules : An extremely successful (in production for over 50 years) medium-range military transport aircraft with an extremely wide range of variants, including tanker, special operations and C3I-ISR, and ski-equipped LC-130.
- F-18 Super Hornet : A new generation of carrier-based fighter beyond the F-18 Hornet, this evolution provides an architecture with even greater expansion, especially with the AN/APG-79 AESA radar, more powerful computers and communications, and a new engine with longer range.
- EF-18 Growler : The U.S. Navy replacement for the EA-6B Prowler electronic warfare aircraft