- Electronic warfare : A subset of information operations that deals with the use of electromagnetic or kinetic means to degrade an enemy's military electronics systems, to be able to operate one's own electronics in the face of enemy attacks, and to evade those attacks through protection or deception
- United States Special Operations Command : A U.S. Unified Combatant Command with both functional and operational responsibilities, both to prepare special operations forces for the geographic commands, and to execute strategic special operations, typically under national orders and high security classification
- United States Air Force : One of the uniformed services of the United States, with principal responsibility for land-based long-range and high-performance aircraft, as well as land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles
- MC-130 COMBAT TALON : Special operations transport aircraft primarily intended to support ground forces in denied areas, by airdrop or assault landing; secondary capability of helicopter refueling and navigational assistance.
- A-10 Thunderbolt II : A heavily armed close air support and ground attack aircraft, which can loiter over a battlefield and then hit targets with great accuracy, while retaining high survivability against ground fire.
- MH-53 PAVE LOW : A U.S. Air Force Special Operations Command long-range heavy helicopter, with all-weather and night capability, used for combat search and rescue, guiding other helicopters without equivalent night and navigation equipment, and infiltrating, exfiltrating, and supplying special operations personnel
- MH-47 : Medium transport helicopter developed by the U.S. Army and used by a wide range of countries
- MH-60 : A family of light transport helicopters used by the U.S. services, including the standard troop carrier UH-60 Blackhawk, naval rescue and surface/subsurface warfare, and the MH-60 special operations variant that is not really a Black Helicopter but instead very, very dark gray
- AN/AAR-47 : A threat detector for aircraft; all versions detect the heat of oncoming missiles; modified versions also detect laser designator beams
- AN/ALR-69A(V) : A radar warning receiver that characterizes the threat beyond simple warning; of early 2000s vintage on aircraft including the A-10 Thunderbolt II, MC-130 COMBAT TALON, MH-53 PAVE LOW, F-16 Fighting Falcon and C-130 Hercules
- AN/ALE-47 : An intelligent countermeasures dispenser for military aircraft, which can receive commands directly from warning receivers, and dispense expendable radar and infrared decoys, as well as manage a retrievable decoy towed via an fiber optic cable