AGM-84 Harpoon/Related Articles
- See also changes related to AGM-84 Harpoon, or pages that link to AGM-84 Harpoon or to this page or whose text .
- Anti-shipping missile : An air, surface (sea or land), or submarine-launched missile that can track and intercept a maneuvering ship target against the background of moving water
- AGM-84 SLAM : An air-launched land-attack missile derived from the AGM-84 Harpoon, an anti-shipping missile
- Bearing only mode : A paradigm for guided missiles, in which they are launched in the direction of the target, but expected to find it, independently, with onboard sensors
- B-52 Superfortress (bomber) : United States Air Force heavy bomber, first version flown in 1952, entered service in 1961, expected to stay operational until at least 2030
- Destroyer : While the definition has evolved constantly, it is a multipurpose surface warship, generally less powerful than a cruiser, with capabilities against ship, aircraft, submarine, land, and sometimes ballistic missile targets
- F-15 series fighter aircraft : A series of fourth-generation air-to-air and all-weather fighter-bomber aircraft developed by the U.S. Air Force as the high end of a "high-low" mix with the F-16 Fighting Falcon; used by several friendly countries and has the best air-to-air combat record of any operational fighter
- F-18 Super Hornet : A new generation of carrier-based fighter beyond the F-18 Hornet, this evolution provides an architecture with even greater expansion, especially with the AN/APG-79 AESA radar, more powerful computers and communications, and a new engine with longer range.
- Kongsberg Penguin missile : A Norwegian-designed anti-shipping missile, designated AGM-119 Penguin in U.S. service, which can be launched from helicopters, fixed-wing aircraft, ships and ground vehicles
- Littoral Surveillance Radar System : An active electronically scanned array (AESA) surveillance radar, currently used on maritime patrol aircraft also used in littoral (military) and overland operation; the still highly classified system will go onto next-generation surveillance aircraft and provide targeting information to precision-guided munitions
- Moskit : A family of Russian supersonic, sea-skimming anti-shipping missiles, ship- and air-launched, all designated by NATO as the SS-N-22 SUNBURN guided missile
- P-3 Orion : Land-based maritime patrol aircraft designed for the U.S. Navy; enhanced for littoral and land surveillance