2K12 KUB/Related Articles
< 2K12 KUB
- See also changes related to 2K12 KUB, or pages that link to 2K12 KUB or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/2K12 KUB. Needs checking by a human.
- AIM-9 Sidewinder : The first operational heat-seeking air-to-air missile, this weapon, with five generations of improvements, has been in service for over fifty years.
- Anti-aircraft artillery : A general term for guns that can elevate to high angles and shoot accurately at aircraft, using visual, electro-optical, or radar guidance.
- Gulf War : The conflict started by the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990, and ended with the liberation of Kuwait and major damage to Iraqi forces, by a US-led UN coalition in 1991.
- S-60 : A Soviet 57mm anti-aircraft artillery piece, introduced in the 1950s and replaced by missiles as the division-level air defense weapon.
- Surface-to-air missile : A guided missile fired from land or water, to destroy aircraft and possibly missiles; naval versions may have a secondary anti-shipping missile capability