Willis Carto/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Willis Carto, or pages that link to Willis Carto or to this page or whose text .
- Holocaust denial : Claims that the Holocaust did not happen.
- White nationalism : Political movement aiming for a separate nation that exists solely for people of a white, European ethnic origin.
- Francis Parker Yockey : Add brief definition or description
- Harry Elmer Barnes : Add brief definition or description
- Anti-Defamation League : A U.S. organization concerned generally with religious defamation and hate groups, but specifically with antisemitism and Zionism
- Institute for Historical Review : Now publishing online only, an organization focused on Holocaust denial, founded by Willis Carto who broke away in 1993; 2004 conference with National Alliance; listed as extremist group by Anti-Defamation League
- National Alliance : White nationalist group founded by William Pierce in 1974 as a spinoff of Willis Carto's National Youth Alliance; current chair is Erich Gliebe; had been largest neo-Nazi organization in U.S. but split in 2005; spinoff organization now is European Americans United
- Southern Poverty Law Center : Originally a nonprofit law firm in the U.S. south during the Civil Rights Movement activities of the 1960s and 1970s, has continued these activities but has added hate group tracking and tolerance education
- Liberty Lobby : An American conservative interest group, one of the largest far-right organizations of its time, founded by Willis Carto; As a result of a civil suit, it ceased Washington operations in 2002, although its Internet news publication, The Spotlight, continues. It is still designated extremist by the Anti-Defamation League.
- Revilo P. Oliver : Add brief definition or description
- The Barnes Review : A historical journal, sometimes revisionist, including Holocaust denial and nationalist, formed by Willis Carto
- William Pierce : Add brief definition or description
- Political Cesspool : White nationalist AM radio and Internet program by James Edwards, produced in Memphis, Tennessee in the U.S.
- William Lind : Military theorist associated with maneuver warfare; Director for the Center for Cultural Conservatism for the Free Congress Foundation; guest, Political Cesspool
- David Duke : U.S. political figure associated with white supremacy and antisemitism, who has been a Louisiana state representative and has run as a Republican for national office; has been a Ku Klux Klan leader and was listed as an extremist by the Anti-Defamation League
- George Wallace : Add brief definition or description
- Trilateral Commission : Add brief definition or description
- Council on Foreign Relations : An influential "think tank", publisher, and facilitator of communications in international relations; based in the US but with an international membership and not associated with a specific ideology