William Shakespeare/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- PlayShakespeare Full texts of all the plays in high-quality editions.
- Works by William Shakespeare at Project Gutenberg
- Open Source Shakespeare includes the complete works, an advanced search function, a complete concordance, and some statistics about the works.
- Full text of plays doubtfully attributed to Shakespeare
- British Library; Original 93 copies in quarto
- Designing Shakespeare - 40 years of Shakespearian performance in London and Stratford, featuring thousands of high-quality photographs, cast lists, reviews and interviews]
- Touchstone - UK Shakespeare collections -Aims to "to identify and map significant UK Shakespeare collections."
Major Shakespeare companies
The following theatre companies provide educational resources as part of their mandate as well as providing information on current and past productions.
- Royal Shakespeare Company. Retrieved on 2008-07-12.
- Shakespeare & Company-Lenox, MA.. Retrieved on 2008-07-12.
- Stratford Shakespeare Festival. Retrieved on 2008-07-12.
- PlayShakespeare Extensive collection of resources, including full texts of all the plays, a discussion forum. Run by Shakespeare scholars.
- Shakespeare's Grave
- Canadian Adaptations of Shakespeare Project at University of Guelph
- The Shakespeare Wiki
- Shakespearian Authorship
- Book and play titles which are Shakespearean quotations
- National Geographic article about Shakespeare's coinages
- Shakespeare Searched provides quick access to passages from Shakespeare's plays and sonnets.
- William Shakespeare Search Engine
- Internet Shakespeare Editions
- "Shakespeare in the Bush" - Bohannon, Laura (1971), from Conformity and Conflict: Readings in Cultural Anthropology, eds. James P. Spradley and David W. McCurdy Boston: Little Brown and Company.