From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Revision as of 06:53, 4 May 2011 by Aakash Shah
Dr. Aakash Shah(Dentist In Pune) BDS, Fellowship in Implant & Esthetic Dentistry (Bom)
Profile & Expertise He has been practicing dental surgeon for the past 6 years. Working in the areas of
- Prosthetic and
- Graduated from Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital, Pune in the year of 2005.
- Completed a certificate course on dental implantology in 2007, from Nobel Biocare (Mumbai).
- Completed a course of aesthetic dentistry in 2009 under the auspices of the faculty and staff of New York university college of dentistry and smile care (India)
- Member of IDA (Indian Dental Association)
- Life Member of Indian Red Cross Society
- Life Member of ESOLA (European Society of Oral Laser Application)