From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Revision as of 02:25, 12 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Uremia. Needs checking by a human.
- Chronic kidney disease : Kidney damage or glomerular filtration rate (GFR) <60 mL/min/1.73 m(2) for 3 months or more, irrespective of cause.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Glomerular filtration rate : Volume of water filtered out of the plasma through glomerular capillary walls into Bowman's capsules per unit of time.
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Neuropathy : Abnormal function of nerves of the peripheral nervous system.
- Peritoneal dialysis : Dialysis fluid being introduced into and removed from the peritoneal cavity as either a continuous or an intermittent procedure.
- Platelet : Cell fragments circulating in the blood.
- Restless legs syndrome : A disorder characterized by aching or burning sensations in the lower and rarely the upper extremities that occur prior to sleep or may awaken the patient from sleep;Complying with an irresistible urge to move the affected limbs brings temporary relief.
- Yuan Shikai : (1859-1916) An important military officer and politician during the later years of the Chinese Qing Dynasty. He was President of China from 1912 until his death in 1916.