From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Revision as of 01:49, 12 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Taphonomy, or pages that link to Taphonomy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Taphonomy. Needs checking by a human.
- Cradle of Humankind : A World Heritage site in South Africa, which comprises three localities containing numerous fossil-bearing caves.
- Evolution of the human diet : Factors in the development of the human diet in history.
- Fossilization (palaeontology) : The set of geological processes that convert organic remains into fossils.
- Leopards as taphonomic agents : Leopards (Panthera pardus) accumulate bone assemblages in trees and caves as part of their natural predation.
- Paleoanthropology in South Africa : Add brief definition or description