From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Stoicism, or pages that link to Stoicism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Stoicism. Needs checking by a human.
- Asclepiodotus (Stoic) : A Greek Stoic philosopher of the 1st century BCE.
- Asclepiodotus (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Augustine of Hippo : (November 13 354–August 28 430) Bishop and Doctor of the Church.
- Catalog of political philosophers : Add brief definition or description
- Oswald Spengler : (1880–1936) German historian who book, Decline of the West studied the cyclical nature of western civilization and started the field of comparative world history.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Socrates : (ca. 470–399 BCE) Greek philosopher who is credited with laying the foundations of western philosophy; sentenced to death in Athens for heresy.