From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Qur'an. Needs checking by a human.
- Death : State of thermodynamic equilibrium achieved after the end of life.
- Dialect continuum : Range of dialects spoken across a large geographical area, differing only slightly between areas that are geographically close, and gradually decreasing in mutual intelligibility as the distances become greater.
- Ibn Sina : (980 - 1037), Persian court physician and writer of influential medical treatise, called the 'prince of physicians'.
- Infanticide : Intentionally causing the death of an infant
- Islam : Religion founded by Muhammad whose sacred book is the Qur'an (Koran).
- Jesus in Islam : Add brief definition or description
- Judaism : Monotheistic religion of the Jewish people based on the Torah.
- Muhammad : An Arab prophet and the founder of Islam (570-632 CE).
- National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States : A bipartisan U.S. government committee that reviewed why the 9-11 Attack was not detected or averted, evaluated the response to it, and recommended improvements for the future
- Neo-Druidism : Form of modern spirituality or religion, based loosely on ancient Celtic druidry, that promotes harmony and worship of nature, and respect for all beings, including the environment.
- Sharia : The Muslim system of law and rule of conduct inspired by the Qur'an, the Sunna, traditional law systems, and the Hadiths.
- The Báb : (October 20, 1819 – July 9,1850) The founder and prophet of The Bábí Faith or Babism.
- The Satanic Verses (novel) : Novel by Salman Rushdie, published 1988.
- Trinity United Church of Christ, Chicago : A predominantly black church located in south Chicago with upwards of 10,000 members, established in 1961.