Queen Victoria/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Queen Victoria, or pages that link to Queen Victoria or to this page or whose text .
- Monarchy : A form of government in which a single person, or monarch, is the head of state.
Places named for Victoria
- Victoria, British Columbia : Capital city of British Columbia, Canada, located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island off Canada's Pacific coast.
- Victoria (Australian state) : Add brief definition or description
- Victoria Falls : Add brief definition or description
- Victoria, Virginia : Add brief definition or description
Institutions named for Victoria
- Victoria University in the University of Toronto : Add brief definition or description
- Victoria University of Wellington : Add brief definition or description
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Victoria. Needs checking by a human.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Banknotes of the Chatham Islands : Currency issued by the private organization Chatham Islands Note Corporation in 2000 and 2001.
- Belleek Pottery Ltd : Porcelain company that began trading in 1887, in Belleek, County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland, producing porcelain characterised by its thinness, slightly iridescent surface and body formulated with a significant proportion of frit.
- British Columbia : The westernmost province of Canada, located on the Pacific coast; pop. 3,933,000 (1996) makes it the third most populous of Canada's provinces.
- Mausoleum : External free-standing building constructed as a monument enclosing the interment space or burial chamber of a deceased person or persons.
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Victorian Bushfires (2009) : A series of devastating bushfires occurring in the Australian state of Victoria in February 2009.