From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Pavement, or pages that link to Pavement or to this page or whose text .
- Civil engineering : A broad field of engineering dealing with the design, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and water supply and sewage systems.
- Architecture : The art and technique of designing and constructing buildings to fulfill both practical and aesthetic purposes.
- Urban development : Add brief definition or description
- Road : Add brief definition or description
- Asphalt (petroleum) : A sticky, black and highly viscous liquid or semi-solid that is present in most petroleum crude oils and in some natural deposits.
- Brick : Add brief definition or description
- Concrete : Construction material consisting of cement, aggregate (generally gravel and sand), water and admixtures.
- Mall : Add brief definition or description
- Mosaic : Add brief definition or description
- Pedestrian : Add brief definition or description
- Stone : Rock or a piece of rock shaped, cut, or finished for a particular purpose, especially used in construction, paving, monuments, and jewellery.