Parallel (geometry)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Parallel (geometry), or pages that link to Parallel (geometry) or to this page or whose text .
- Euclidean geometry : Form of geometry first codified by Euclid in his series of thirteen books, The Elements.
- Non-Euclidean geometry : Add brief definition or description
- Parallel axiom : Add brief definition or description
- Parallel curve : Add brief definition or description
- Parallel body : Add brief definition or description
- Line (geometry) : (or straight line) In elementary geometry, a maximal infinite curve providing the shortest connection between any two of its points.
- Plane (geometry) : In elementary geometry, a flat surface that entirely contains all straight lines passing through two of its points.
- Point (geometry) : An object that has a position but no length, breadth or depth.