Office for the Administrative Review of Detained Enemy Combatants/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Office for the Administrative Review of Detained Enemy Combatants
Revision as of 00:09, 12 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Office for the Administrative Review of Detained Enemy Combatants, or pages that link to Office for the Administrative Review of Detained Enemy Combatants or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Office for the Administrative Review of Detained Enemy Combatants. Needs checking by a human.
- Guantanamo captives' documents : Descriptions of documents published about the individual Guantanamo captives.
- Huzaifa Parhat : Add brief definition or description
- Military Commissions Act of 2006 : U.S. law authorizing the President or Secretary of Defense to create tribunals for determining the prisoner of war status of persons captured as non-national combatants, and to try them, outside the regular judicial system, for war crimes
- War on terror : A major policy of the George W. Bush Administration, defining global terrorism, as opposed to nation-states as in the Cold War, as the focal point of national security policy
- Washington Post : A daily newspaper in Washington DC -- first publisher of the details of the Watergate scandal.