Northern Rhodesia/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Northern Rhodesia
Revision as of 00:05, 12 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Northern Rhodesia, or pages that link to Northern Rhodesia or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Northern Rhodesia. Needs checking by a human.
- Maize : Cereal grain domesticated in Mesoamerica and subsequently spread throughout the world, and one of the most widely grown crops in the Americas.
- Oxford University Press : Major international publisher of scholarly books, journals and reference works.
- Taxation : The transfer of resources from the community to the government.
- Tobacco : A plant genus of the family solanaceae. Members contain nicotine and other biologically active chemicals; its dried leaves are used for smoking.
- Zambia : Landlocked republic in southern part of Africa. Formerly North Rhodesia until independence from U.K. in 1964.
- Zimbabwe : A country located in Southern Africa bordering the countries of Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, and Zambia.