Littoral Surveillance Radar System/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Littoral Surveillance Radar System, or pages that link to Littoral Surveillance Radar System or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Littoral Surveillance Radar System. Needs checking by a human.
- AGM-84 Harpoon : A U.S. developed anti-shipping missile that can be launched from aircraft, ships and submarines
- AGM-84 SLAM : An air-launched land-attack missile derived from the AGM-84 Harpoon, an anti-shipping missile
- Boeing : US-based company making aircraft and spacecraft.
- C3I-ISR : Command, control, communications and intelligence, combined with intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance
- E-8 Joint STARS : A radar aircraft optimized for surveillance of a large land or sea area, returning both tracks and identification of moving vehicles, or radar imaging of the surface.
- F-18 Super Hornet : A new generation of carrier-based fighter beyond the F-18 Hornet, this evolution provides an architecture with even greater expansion, especially with the AN/APG-79 AESA radar, more powerful computers and communications, and a new engine with longer range.
- Maritime patrol aircraft : Very long range, usually land-based, aircraft optimized for sea surveillance, originally principally for anti-submarine warfare but often with anti-surface warfare capabilities; newer types also have land and littoral surveillance roles
- P-3 Orion : Land-based maritime patrol aircraft designed for the U.S. Navy; enhanced for littoral and land surveillance
- P-8 Poseidon : New maritime patrol aircraft, built on a Boeing 737 airframe for the United States Navy
- Raytheon : A large US technology company, much of whose market is military, but also provides products, especially electronics, to the civilian sector