Landscape ecology/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Landscape ecology
Revision as of 22:59, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Landscape ecology, or pages that link to Landscape ecology or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Landscape ecology. Needs checking by a human.
- Biodiversity : The study of the range of life forms in a given ecosystem.
- Biogeography : The study of patterns of species distribution and the processes that result in such patterns.
- Ecosystem : A space in which multiple biological species interact.
- Geographic information system : Utility to handle spatial data that incorporates encoding, management, analysis and output.
- Geography : Study of the surface of the Earth and the activities of humanity upon it.
- Metapopulation : A group of spatially separated populations of the same species which interact at some level.
- Phage ecology : Study of the interaction of bacteriophages with their environments.
- Remote sensing : The art and science of obtaining information about Earth (or, for that matter, other planets) features from measurements made at a distance, by instruments that detect reflected or transmitted energy in the electromagnetic spectrum