Irving Fisher/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Irving Fisher
Revision as of 22:34, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Irving Fisher, or pages that link to Irving Fisher or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Irving Fisher. Needs checking by a human.
- Discounted cash flow : Method of valuing a project, company, or asset using the concepts of the time value of money.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Great Depression : the severe downturn in economic activity that started in 1929 in Germany and the United States and affected many other countries.
- History of economic thought : the historical development of economic thinking.
- Marginalist Revolution : The establishment of a Neoclassical approach to economic theory, commonly ascribed to 1871-74, when the concept of 'diminishing marginal utility' was introduced to pin down the character of demand.
- Progressive Era : The period of political, administrative and social reform that began in the 1890s and ended after World War I.
- Rolodex : Rotating file device used to store business contact information (the name is a portmanteau word of rolling and index) currently manufactured by Newell Rubbermaid.