From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Ignorance: The relative lack of knowledge, either with respect to a specific subject, or in general.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Epistemology : Philosophical discipline dealing with the nature of knowledge and justification of beliefs.
- Education : Learning and teaching activities for the purpose of acquiring knowledge, skills or social norms.
- Knowledge : On one common account by philosophers, justified, true belief; often used in a looser way by everyone else to mean any truth or belief, and also a whole body of truth or a whole system of belief.
- Learning : The process of structuring new knowledge.