From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Homosexuality, or pages that link to Homosexuality or to this page or whose text .
- Gay : Add brief definition or description
- Gay bar : A licensed venue serving alcohol that has, or seeks to attract, a predominantly gay clientele.
- Gay community : A socially constructed collective reference to those people in society who are homosexual, and who interact to some degree with other homosexual people.
- Gay liberation : Movement in the late 1960s and 1970s spanning a number of Western societies in support of rights for gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgender people.
- Gay marketing : Marketing activities which are primarily designed to understand and fulfill the consumer needs of lesbians and gay men.
- Gay media : Media that predominantly targets a gay or lesbian audience.
- Homophobia : Add brief definition or description
- Homosexuality and religion : Add brief definition or description
- Lesbian : A woman who forms romantic relationships or has sexual activity with other women.
- Same-sex marriage : Marriage between two men, or two women
- Stonewall riots : Add brief definition or description
- Bisexuality : Add brief definition or description
- Discrimination : Add brief definition or description
- Gender dysphoria : Add brief definition or description
- Heterosexuality : Orientation or preference for romantic and sexual relationships with members of the opposite gender.
- American Values : A conservative interest group founded by Gary Bauer
- Boy Scouts of America : U.S. based youth organization, founded in 1910.
- Concerned Women for America : A 30-year-old group with a declared mission of bringing Biblical values into all levels of public policy of the United States; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund
- Focus on the Family : American Christian Right non-profit organization founded in 1977 by James Dobson; Gary Bauer resigned to run for the American Presidency; Partner ministry of Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview
- Westboro Baptist Church (Topeka, Kansas) : Group calling itself "primitive Baptist" but not associated with any mainstream Baptist group, consisting principally of Fred Phelps and his descendants; began as intensely homophobic protest group, then protesting at the funerals of American soldiers who died in action (calling it God's punishment for America), then moving recently into antisemitism; designated extremist by the Anti-Defamation League