History of railways in Canada/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< History of railways in Canada
- See also changes related to History of railways in Canada, or pages that link to History of railways in Canada or to this page or whose text .
- Railway history : The story of the railways of the world from the early 19th century in Britain to the present day.
- Canada, history : Add brief definition or description
- Grand Trunk Railway : A Canadian railway system based primarily in Ontario and Quebec, with operations over much of Canada and neighboring parts of the United States, that subsequently became the basis for Canadian National Railways.
- Refrigerator car : A piece of railroad rolling stock outfitted with cooling apparatus and designed to carry perishable freight at specific temperatures.