Helmholtz decomposition/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Helmholtz decomposition, or pages that link to Helmholtz decomposition or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Helmholtz decomposition. Needs checking by a human.
- Biot-Savart's law : Add brief definition or description
- Curl : A vector operator that describes the rotation of a vector field.
- Divergence : A first order differential vector operator acting on a vector field resulting in a scalar function.
- Electric field : force acting on an electric charge—a vector field.
- Electromagnetic wave : A change, periodic in space and time, of an electric field E(r,t) and a magnetic field B(r,t); a stream of electromagnetic waves, referred to as electromagnetic radiation, can be seen as a stream of massless elementary particles, named photons.
- Fourier transform : Decomposition to the sum or integral of functions.
- Vector field : A vector function on the three-dimensional Euclidean space .