From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Haloperidol, or pages that link to Haloperidol or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Haloperidol. Needs checking by a human.
- Amphetamine : A synthetic central nervous system stimulant which is used, today, to treat limited medical disorders.
- Antipsychotic agent : Class of medicines used to treat psychosis and other mental and emotional conditions.
- Biogenic amine receptor : Cell surface proteins that bind biogenic amines with high affinity and regulate intracellular signals which influence the behavior of cells.
- Delirium : A disorder characterized by confusion; inattentiveness; disorientation; illusions; hallucinations; agitation; and in some instances autonomic nervous system hyperactivity.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Ketoconazole : Azole-based antifungal drug.
- Psychosis : A brain disorder characterized by severely distorted sensory perception.
- Torture : The infliction of mental or physical pain, for punishment or as an interrogation technique.
- Tremor : Cyclical movement of a body part that can represent either a physiologic process or a manifestation of disease.