Green's function/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Green's function, or pages that link to Green's function or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Green's function. Needs checking by a human.
- Bernhard Riemann : German mathematician (1826-1866) notable for differential geometry, function theory, and number theory.
- Differential equation : An equation relating a function and its derivatives.
- Dirac delta function : Sharply peaked function, generalization of the Kronecker delta; a distribution that maps a regular function onto a single function value.
- Green's Theorem : A vector identity, equivalent to the curl theorem in two dimensions, which relates a line integral around a simple closed curve to a double integral over the enclosed plane region.
- Inhomogeneous Helmholtz equation : An elliptic partial differential equation arising in acoustics and electromagnetism.
- Kernel (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Kernel (mathematics) : Add brief definition or description