Global stagnation/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Global stagnation, or pages that link to Global stagnation or to this page or whose text .
- Debt : The outcome of an agreement between a person or organisation wishing to make immediate use of resources, and one wishing to defer their use.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Financial system : The interactive system of organisations that serve as intermediaries between lenders and borrowers.
- Fiscal policy : Policy concerning public expenditure, taxation and borrowing and the provision of public goods and services, and their effects upon social conduct, the distribution of wealth and the level of economic activity.
- International economics : The study of the patterns and consequences of transactions and interactions between the inhabitants of different countries, including trade, investment and migration.
- Macroeconomics : The study of the behaviour of the principal economic aggregates, treating the national economy as an open system.
- Recession (economics) : Conventionally defined as two consecutive quarters of negative growth of gross domestic product (except in the United States).