Food web/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Food web
- See also changes related to Food web, or pages that link to Food web or to this page or whose text .
- Ecology : The study of the distribution and abundance of organisms and how they are affected by the environment.
- Ecosystem : A space in which multiple biological species interact.
- Organism : An individual living individual: a complex, adaptive physical system that acts a integrated unit that sustains metabolism and reproduces progeny that resemble it.
- Animal : A multicellular organism that feeds on other organisms, and is distinguished from plants, fungi, and unicellular organisms.
- Coral reef : Organic underwater structures formed by calcium-secreting animals; plays a key role in marine ecosystems, but is endangered.
- Plankton : Add brief definition or description