Flue gas emissions from fossil fuel combustion/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Flue gas emissions from fossil fuel combustion
Revision as of 04:49, 2 October 2008 by Milton Beychok
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- AP 42, Volume I The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's publication that provides emission factors for various industrial processes.
- United Kingdom's emission factor database.
- 2005 Emission Inventory Guidebook (Developed and published by the European Environment Agency)
- Australian National Pollutant Inventory Emissions Estimation Technique Manuals