From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Revision as of 21:32, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Fern. Needs checking by a human.
- Asplenium scolopendrium : Hart's tongue fern, a species of fern easily recognized by its large tongue-shaped leaves.
- Fernery : is a specialised garden featuring ferns.
- French republican calendar : Calendar instituted by the National Convention after the French Revolution, as a reform of the Gregorian calendar, that would help to divorce the new republic from its Catholic predecessor.
- Garden : A plot of land used for growing plants for food, recreational purposes or for scientific study; can be private areas of land surrounding a house or public areas shared by the whole community.
- Ground cover : Any plant that grows over an area of ground, used to provide protection from erosion and drought, and to improve its aesthetic appearance (by concealing bare earth).
- Ireland (island) : An island to the west coast of Great Britain, comprising the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Plant (organism) : A eukaryotic organism, grouped into the kingdom Plantae, that typically synthesizes nutrients through photosynthesis and possesses the inability to voluntarily move.
- Species (biology) : A fundamental unit of biological classification - a set of individual organisms that produce fertile offspring.
- Tree : A large, perennial, woody plant.