From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Latin America : The region of the Americas that shares a common tradition and historical heritage of European colonization, mostly Iberian.
- South America : The fourth largest of the Earth's continents, one of the pieces that broke up from the former supercontinent Gondwana.
- Andes : Mountain range that runs along the Pacific coast of South America
- Galapagos Islands : Add brief definition or description
- Spanish : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.
- Quechua languages : Add brief definition or description