Echis megalocephalus/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Echis megalocephalus
Revision as of 21:10, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Echis megalocephalus, or pages that link to Echis megalocephalus or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Echis megalocephalus. Needs checking by a human.
- Dorsal scales : Longitudinal series of plates that encircle the body, but do not include the ventral scales on snakes.
- Echis : Quick-tempered viper genus of Africa, the Middle East, India and Sri Lanka that produce hemotoxic venom.
- List of viperine species and subspecies : Add brief definition or description
- Snakebite : Wound resulting from penetration of the flesh by the fangs or teeth of a snake.