Difference between revisions of "Discrete mathematics/Related Articles"
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Latest revision as of 14:38, 18 June 2009
- See also changes related to Discrete mathematics, or pages that link to Discrete mathematics or to this page or whose text .
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- Combinatorics : Branch of mathematics concerning itself, at the elementary level, with counting things.
- Graph theory : Field of mathematics studying graphs, which consist of nodes and arcs joining the nodes.
- Cryptography : A field at the intersection of mathematics and computer science that is concerned with the security of information, typically the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of some message.
- Number theory : The study of integers and relations between them.
- Set theory : Mathematical theory that models collections of (mathematical) objects and studies their properties.
- Mathematical logic : Add brief definition or description