Difference between revisions of "Discrete logarithm/Related Articles"
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Latest revision as of 16:59, 15 June 2009
- See also changes related to Discrete logarithm, or pages that link to Discrete logarithm or to this page or whose text .
- Group homomorphism : A map between group which preserves the group structure.
- Logarithm : Inverse of exponentiation, as subtraction is the inverse of addition and division is the inverse of multiplication.
- Cyclic group : A group consisting of the powers of a single element.
- Quantum computing : A Quantum computer manipulates coherence for parallel computing.
- Diffie-Hellman : A technique that allows two parties to safely establish a shared secret for use as a cryptographic key, even if someone is eavesdropping on their interaction. It requires that the parties have some means of authentication to be sure they are talking to the right person.
- Integer factorization : Add brief definition or description