The following list of sections should serve as a loose guideline for developing the body of your article. The works cited in references 2-5 are all fake; their purpose is to serve as a formatting model for your own citations.
Title of Part 1
Title of Subpart 1
Title of Subpart 2
You can also insert diagram.
Title of Part 2
You can also cite published work accessible online. 
Title of Part 3
You can also cite published work from books. 
- See the "Writing an Encyclopedia Article" handout for more details.
- First Author and Second Author, "The perfect reference for Subpart 1," Fake Journal of Neuroendocrinology 36:2 (2015) pp. 36-52.
- First Author and Second Author, "Another perfect reference for Subpart 1," Fake Journal of Neuroendocrinology 25:2 (2009) pp. 62-99.
- "Part 2," Appetite and obesity. 2006. Retrieved July 21, 2009 from http://www.appetiteandobesity.org/part2.html
- Authors names, "The perfect review for part 3," Publishers City (2009)