David Irving/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to David Irving, or pages that link to David Irving or to this page or whose text .
- World War II : War between the Allies (most notably the UK, US and Soviet Union) and the Axis (principally Germany and Japan) 1939–1945.
- Holocaust denial : Claims that the Holocaust did not happen.
- Adolf Hitler : (1889–1945) Politician in Germany; became 1921 Nazi Party leader, 1933 Reichskanzler (Chancellor), then 1934 as der Führer dictator before and during World War II.
- Hermann Goering : prominent Nazi politician, effectively #2 in status for most of the war and Commander-in-Chief of the German Air Force (Luftwaffe) during WW II. Sentenced to death by the International Military Tribunal (Nuremberg) but committed suicide shortly before execution
- Libel : Add brief definition or description
- Anti-Defamation League : A U.S. organization concerned generally with religious defamation and hate groups, but specifically with antisemitism and Zionism
- Antisemitism : In basic usage, hostility against, or persecution of, Jews, rather than ethnically Semitic people in general, or non-Semitic Jews
- Peter Gemma : Treasurer and Board Member, American Conservative Defense Alliance; columnist with Middle American News; commentator for USA Today and for such publications as the Washington Examiner, Military History, Human Events, www.newiranpolicy.org, and The Social Contract Quarterly; guest, Political Cesspool; ally of Pat Buchanan; has written for Occidental Quarterly, with the same publisher as the Occidental Observer