Condensate polisher/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Condensate polisher
Revision as of 00:08, 1 December 2009 by Peter Schmitt (null edit to remove link to speedy delete)
- See also changes related to Condensate polisher, or pages that link to Condensate polisher or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Electrical engineering : The branch of engineering that deals primarily with electricity and electromagnetism.
- Boiler : Add brief definition or description
- Conventional coal-fired power plant : An industrial plant which produces electricity by burning of coal and air in a steam generator that heats water to produce high pressure steam which then flows through a series of steam turbines that spin an electrical generator to generate electricity.
- Industrial cooling tower : Heat rejection systems used primarily to provide circulating cooling water in large industrial facilities.
- PH : A scale that measures the acidity or alkalinity of a solution, ranging from 0 (strongly acidic) to 14 (strongly alkaline).