Conchobar mac Nessa/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Conchobar mac Nessa, or pages that link to Conchobar mac Nessa or to this page or whose text .
- Early Irish literature : Add brief definition or description
- Irish mythology : The remnants of the mythology of the pre-Christian Irish, preserved in altered form in Christian times.
- Ulster Cycle : A body of early Irish heroic sagas set in prehistory during the reign of Conchobar mac Nessa over the Ulaid.
- Ulaid : A people of prehistoric and early historical Ireland, who gave their name to the province of Ulster.
- Conall Cernach : A hero of the Ulaid in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology.
- Cú Chulainn : The teenage hero of the Ulaid in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology, sometimes referred to as "the Irish Achilles" for his choice of a short but glorious life.
- Táin Bó Cúailnge : "The Cattle Raid of Cooley", central epic of the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology.