Cognitive linguistics/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Cognitive linguistics
Revision as of 04:16, 25 November 2008 by Anthony.Sebastian (moved from Main Article)
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- International Cognitive Linguistics Association
- The Cognitive Linguistics Wiki
- JohnQPublik's Introduction to Cognitive Linguistics is an overview of the field, comparing it to traditional Chomskian linguistics.
- The Center for the Cognitive Science of Metaphor Online is a collection of numerous formative articles in the fields of conceptual metaphor and conceptual integration.
- The Gestalt Theory and Linguistics Page deals with the relationship between Gestalt theory and cognitive linguistics.