Difference between revisions of "CZ Talk:Election December 2012"
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Revision as of 13:05, 26 November 2012
The following items are either done or need doing. Some may not have been done correctly:
Create the email account that will be used to receive the election ballots.
Create the election "user" on the wiki.
Create and place the nominations and referenda proposal wiki pages.-note, no indication of positions open yet
- Have a sysop change the Sitenotice to indicate nominations and referenda proposals are open.
- Once nominations close, place the election information on the election user's wiki page and have a sysop change the Sitenotice to indicate the election is in progress.
- Once voting completes, count the ballots and ask a sysop to change the Sitenotice so it no longer indicates an ongoing election.
- Provide the election results to the Management Council for audit.
- When the audit completes, update the election user's wiki page with the results