From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Revision as of 20:58, 10 September 2007 by Larry Sanger
|Citizendium Getting Started|
|Register | Quick Start | About us | Help system | The Author Role | The Editor Role|
Essentials | How to start a new article | For Wikipedians | Other
Let's get started!
- Be Bold
- Getting Started
- How to start a new article
- Introduction to CZ for Wikipedians
- The Author Role
- User Pages
- How to collaborate
- Dozen Essentials
- CZ:Why Citizendium?
Your "getting started" to do list
Things new Citizens should do:
- Sign up.
- Check your user page. Be sure
[[Category:CZ Authors]]is on the page if you're an author (or an editor who wants also to be counted among the authors), and
[[Category:CZ Editors]]if you're an editor. If you're an author, you can add other workgroup author categories to taste, such as
[[Category:Philosophy Authors|LastName, FistName]]. Note that only Citizendium management can add workgroup editor categories, such as
- Sign up to the community announcement list, Citizendium-L.
- Get to work! Don't wait for assignments; this isn't a top-down project.